L.E.A.D. Project

Leaders Empowering Authentic Disciples | "...follow my example as I follow the example of Christ" -1 Corinthians 11.1

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The intent of this blog is to be a home on the web for discussion and further exploration of ideas and books related to the L.E.A.D. ("Leaders Empowering Authentic Disciples") Project. Posts will be made by students, staff, and other contributors to the project.

The Christian Campus House at Ball State University, a ministry of BSU's Christian Student Foundation (http://www.ballstatecampushouse.org), began this project in the Summer of 2006 as a way to develop student leaders who will build their lives and leadership on the solid foundation of Jesus Christ.

The L.E.A.D Project is made posssible by a grant from the Calvin Institute for Christian Worship (http://www.calvin.edu/worship).

More to come!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM , Blogger Dr. Norm said...

    To All The Retreat Participants:

    I had a fantastic time this past weekend... I hope you did, too! If any of you are interested, I'd love to continue our conversations via this blog. I'll be checking back periodically to see who might be interested.

    In the mean time, consider the following: I'm going to post four additional comments, and I'm inviting you to "consider the possibilities." They'll be posted under the original blog introduction.

    I hope to hear from you soon!

     
  • At 11:12 PM , Blogger Michael Thom said...

    Dr. Norm...
    Can I suggest that you post on the main blog portion, rather than as a comment on the original post? It took me a little while to realize that a comment had been made... I think it would be much more readily accessed if it were on the blog proper. Just a thought, thank you for being a part of this journey with us!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home